Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sleeping vent

My rant and vent for the night. Okay first I must scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I feel better. Now lets start the story from the beginning working my way to why I am up and midnight and upset. When my daughter was first born it wasn't a happy birth after 1-2 hours of pushing to deciding it was time to get her out by c section. So in my eyes a little traumatizing, right. Then when I tried to breastfeed she did well for the first day but but the second not so well and the nurses was forced feeding her to me to the point that she was now pushing away. I finally started to give her a bottle. But then she started to start screaming in her sleep. She was a sleep, not hungry, and not wet. Everything in my mind pointed to her first night tare. Doc say that can't happen and if it did then it is neurological. Then comes the formula ups and downs, She would be gassy all the time and waking up in the middle of the night screaming but yet still asleep. So that was the beginning.
Then has she got a little older. The night times would become a problem at times. I would get know sleep for weeks. She would stand straight up in her bed screaming in tare for hours, eyes closed, and completely out. It was always weired to watch also scary. We notice that is got worse on bad days where are schedule was just off or when we had to much fun.
Now we are getting close to the end I promise. A few months ago I started to notice that Athena was having these night tares along with air bubbles is what I'm calling. A few times when she be screaming in her sleep it sounds like she is tiring to burp, fart, or puke. I few times she has puked which then she normally wakes up. But the others if she is able to pass it she calms down.
Okay now we went to the GI doc and they gave me something for reflex and she was doing so well and then she got sick and my main thing is tyring to get pain reliever down her and scream whatever just keep the fever under control. Well she didn't have the reflex today. Now about almost 2 hours after falling asleep she woke screaming and I heard that sound I knew what it meant. I picked her up and sure enough tummy and chest feel air filled. It is tight and she is push both ways. Trying to calm her down I'm pretty sure she might have been awake I'm not sure but when I put her back to bed she was out. Okay my stupid for not giving her the meds but first don't tell me that she can't have night tares at an early age. Don't tell me she doesn't need to be checked out for any type of sleep study because you don't think she needs it. You are not the one getting no sleep because your not sure what is going on in your daughters body.
I'm sorry that this is so long and there might be a few things wrong with it but I am just so tired of it all. I just want and happy baby that can get good sleep. Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment