Monday, June 18, 2012

so week two of being out of school and bring on the heat. We finally got all of Athena's meds and she has been taking them. All last week Athena was on her schedule from the past. It was like I had a baby again. She would wake around 3am or so be wide awake just playing in her bed. Then passes out around 7 or so then wake up around 10 and be up until 10pm. But seem tired threw out the day. I just don't know at times what I should do with my baby girl. The beginning of the third week and nothing has changed with the sleeping and I have no clue how we are going to do therapy. I myself is not feeling well and I'm getting no sleep. I have no clue how long I can live like this. Two good things are haping this week first one happened today. I was painting my nails and Athena came up to me and held out her hands and said EASE (her word for please) she let me do a few. They aren't any good cause she was bouncing around. It took sevel hours and a nap but both hand our done. I think this is some type of progress. The second comes in the middle of the week. We finally get Athena a stroller witch means I can walk with her place and not have to worry how I'm getting back. For Tony and I can't carry her any more. I will post pic when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment